ADVANCED HIGH SPEED DIGITAL 15 meters 50 Reviews

Customer Buzz
I doubt this being a CAT 2 certified cable: comes in a plastic bag with the only markings being MADE IN CHINA and hand written "50 ft". No mention of any of the advertised specs, which certainly would be on the packaging. I was leary of even running the cable, so I stretched it out and tested it beside a 30 ft CAT 2 cable through a 4x2 matrix switcher. No matter what the configuration or cable connections, the drop out (in the form of intermittent color streaks) moved with the cable. The connector was not snug, and that may be the problem as it did not even make contact with one of the switch ports. Not something I want to trouble shoot for an "in wall" installation. I am going with two shorter cables and an HDMI repeater/amp in between.
Thanks for reading my review.

About ADVANCED HIGH SPEED DIGITAL 15 meters 50 Reviews detail

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #3009 in Consumer Electronics

Related Product





Source From softcafe-20
�Have a great day everybody!
Cheers

0 comments:

 

Cheapest xbox Guide Powered By Blogger © 2009 Ayliak | Theme Design: ooruc|edit by 155cafe|